Before I tell you about the versatile blogger nomination, may I request you to walk or speak for Autism in 2012. There are several organized events that you might join or you might create your own to raise awareness for need for intense Autism research. Click here for a list of Autism events in 2012.
Now, what is the versatile blogger award nomination? Basically, it is when one blogger nominates another blogger for a blog award called the Versatile Blogger Award. It comes with a set of rules. A wonderful fellow blogger, 1stjoeyanna, nominated our site for the versatile blogger award. On behalf of our site, I would like to thank 1stjoeyanna very much for this tremendous honor which has made us very happy.
Versatile blogger Nomination:
The Versatile blogger Nomination has the following rules:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated – Thank you, 1stjoeyanna
2) Nominate 15 fellow bloggers and tell them that you nominated their site
3) List seven facts about you
Our site nominates the following bloggers for their superb sites. We are only allowed 15 or we would have listed all the wonderful sites we enjoy.
3) Wu Ka Ling
4) Will Bigg
7) gentlemen of sport
9) Tedious Ted
10) The Caffeinated Witch
11) Chrysty K. Sanders
14) dance healthier
15) The Beat Daily
Honorable mention to:
Athur Mani Tutorials: Architecture and the Built Environment
Seven facts about this site:
1) We write about what we care about deeply
2) We write about Autism Spectrum Disorder research
3) We write about natural nutrition
4) We write about the flu vaccine and each year’s composition
5) We write about Auto-immune diseases and connections between family members, if any
6) We write about food, recipes, health and obesity
7) Above all, we write about the G protein and how they might hold the answer to Allergy, Autism, Aspesrgers and Autoimmune disease.
We hope you visit our site often. We would love to hear from you. Do also visit the 15 sites we listed and our wonderful fellow blogger 1stjoeyanna, who nominated our site so generously. Happy blogging to all of you!